Are you looking for a quick and inexpensive gift you can make yourself this holiday season? This homemade milk and cinnamon foot soak only takes five minutes to make and 4 natural ingredients: milk powder, Epsom salt, ground cinnamon, and cinnamon essential oil.
The combination of the milk and the salt does wonders for tired feet. The milk soothes and nourishes the skin while the salt cleanses and helps to relax achy muscles. I chose cinnamon for the holidays but did you know that cinnamon also has amazing health benefits? It decreases inflammation, has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, increases circulation, improves brain function, stimulates the immune system, just to name a few…
*Affiliate links are included for your convenience.*
Add 5 drops of cinnamon essential oil and mix well.
Spoon foot soak into a glass container.
I created some tags to add the perfect finishing touch to your homemade gift.
- 1 cup whole milk powder
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 5 drops cinnamon essential oil
- Combine milk powder, Epsom salt, and ground cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Add 5 drops of cinnamon essential oil and mix well.
- Store in a glass container until ready to use.
- To use, place 1/2 cup of milk and cinnamon foot soak in a basin of warm water and soak your feet for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER
Greetings from Kingsbury Brook Farm!